I had forgotten to change our HVAC air filter for way too many months, so this is what ours looked like when I pulled it out today. We had been having problems with our heater during the last month or so of the winter, in that it was taking way too long to heat our little house. I thought the worst and was expecting some expensive repair. Turns out, the filter was so clogged that it was inhibiting the airflow and making us cold during the nights. Change your filters folks. It’s time.
Top Posts & Pages
- Don’t Forget to Change Your Air Filters Once Per Season
- Chickens Love Clover
- Sometimes When You’re a Homeowner . . .
- Don’t Throw Away Your Christmas Tree
- Restore an Old Stereo Console – DIY
- Hey Y’all, watch this!
- Rebuilding an Old Stereo Console – DIY – Part 3
- Roast Beef with Garlic – Dinner – Sandwiches – MIY
- Updating/Restoring an Old Stereo Console – DIY – Part 2 – Demo
- Corner Mount Your TV on the Wall For Less than 50 Bucks – DIY
- Don't Forget to Change Your Air Filters Once Per Season wp.me/p24NM7-l0 3 weeks ago
- Chickens Love Clover wp.me/p24NM7-kU 4 weeks ago
- Sometimes When You're a Homeowner . . . wp.me/p24NM7-kN 3 months ago
- Don't Throw Away Your Christmas Tree wp.me/p24NM7-kK 3 months ago
- Who knew Clayton State U had such a pretty campus? 3 months ago